Location: Nashville, Tennessee US
Requisition Number: 324
Why just make a living when you can make a difference?
That’s exactly what you’ll do with a career at Lumina Foods – the parent company for a family of growing food service brands. As a God-centered company, we strive to be a blessing to our customers and employees every single day. We’ve got a great opportunity for you to be a part of a culture that recognizes your efforts and provides you with the right tools to help you further develop your expertise.
Why you’re needed.
As one of our Staff Accountants, you will post information to our accounting system, maintain spreadsheets, and reconcile accounts to ensure their accuracy. Quality is our trademark in all aspects of our business, so your attention to detail will be valued. As a resource person, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment to resolve problems that arise while ensuring compliance with accounting, reporting and payroll policies. You’ll also process or monitor the processing of financial, accounting and, at times, payroll transactions. We need your strong organizational and interpersonal skills to get the job done!
What you’ll be working on.
- Act as primary contact for operations for questions or issues with paperwork, and provide assistance as needed.
- Record day to day financial transactions and reconcile to ensure accuracy.
- Process, code, and post accounts payable invoices.
- Produce month-end accounts receivable statements and provide to customers.
- File sales tax returns monthly.
What you’ll need to succeed.
- Solid understanding of general accounting, accounts payable and receivables
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Focus on customer service
- Positive attitude
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/related field from an accredited college/university, and/or 3+years equivalent accounting experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (3+years), and proficiency with accounting software systems
What you’ll receive in return.
- Paid time-off earned from day one
- 401k with company match
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Free pizza for you and your family
- Incredible management team that empowers your growth and success
As part of the Lumina Foods family, you’ll enjoy the rewards of making a positive impact on our customers and their communities, today and for years to come. We’d love to have you join us and be part of our success.
Want to know what it’s really like?
Learn more about our family of brands at luminafoods.com.
It is the policy of Lumina Foods, LLC (the “Company”) to afford equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, expunged juvenile records, or pregnancy, and to afford equal opportunities to disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and individuals with a disability, any and other characteristics protected by Federal, State, or Local law.
Community / Marketing Title: Staff Accountant