Territory Sales Manager
Location: Canton, Michigan US
Requisition Number: 1047
Why just drive to sales calls when you can drive an exciting business concept?
Looking to experience a higher level of success as you help small businesses do the same? At TBHC Delivers, you’ll be able to bring an exceptional eating experience to the convenience store world. As a Territory Sales Manager, you’ll join our team of experienced B2B sales pros who are achieving exceptional success. C-store owners are literally starving for better food options and our Hunt Brothers® Pizza delivers premium pizza that requires minimal effort and offers tremendous profit potential. Voted the #1 c-store pizza brand for six straight years, Hunt Brothers® Pizza is a proven, profitable food service solution for over 7,000 convenience store owners nationwide. With over 150,000 stores that make up this growing market, the opportunity for growth and success is wide open!
Why you’re needed.
We’re looking to you to prospect and form new business partnerships and grow strong relationships that will increase account penetration, revenue growth, and customer satisfaction. You’ll sell our program and our equipment as well as manage store set up to help c-store owners enjoy all the possibilities of our great product. This involves:
- Establishing new accounts in your protected sales territory
- Build on current business relationships to drive revenue
- Conduct sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Manage new account onboarding
- Track customers through our CRM database system
What you’ll need to succeed.
- A “customer first” focus
- Unyielding integrity
- 3-5 years of successful outside B2B sales experience
- Passion for building relationships and driving sales
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Solid work ethic with a results-driving attitude
- Professional image and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Ability to consistently lift up to 75 lbs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related area preferred
What you’ll receive in return.
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Competitive commission and residual structure
- Bonuses for exceeding company goals
- Company service vehicle and gas card
- Company laptop
- Cell phone allowance
- Extensive company-paid training
- Paid time off earned from day one
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Free pizza for you and your family
- A proven, successful business model
- Experienced and effective management team
As part of the Lumina Foods family, you’ll enjoy the rewards of making a positive impact on our customers and their communities, today and for years to come. We’d love to have you join us and be part of our success.
It is the policy of Lumina Foods, LLC (the “Company”) to afford equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, expunged juvenile records, or pregnancy, and to afford equal opportunities to disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and individuals with a disability, any and other characteristics protected by Federal, State, or Local law.
Community / Marketing Title: Territory Sales Manager