Team Member - Qdoba - Full-time hours available!
Location: Nashville, Tennessee US
Requisition Number: 1052
Qdoba is hiring for all locations in Hermitage and West End! Apply today. If you have questions, you can reach us by texting the code V10075703 to 825368 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you like working with a fun team, love our queso, have a great personality & enjoy interacting with customers, then come and talk to us about joining the QDOBA family! QDOBA is now hiring energetic, hospitality-oriented individuals!
POSITION SUMMARY As a crew member, you would prepare high-quality food and serve our guests in a welcoming, comfortable, clean, and safe environment.
- Enthusiastically greet all guests when they enter the restaurant.
- Have fun and maintain a positive attitude at all times.
- Strive to exceed guest expectations.
- Follow recipe and preparation guidelines.
- Be a willing team player and maintain a cooperative, respectful working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Be an ambassador for QDOBA.
- Monitor the quality of products and take appropriate actions to maintain that quality.
- Clean, organize, and ensure restaurant and personal appearance meets company standards and display professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all sanitation, safety, security policies and procedures to provide a safe environment for all.
At Qdoba, we bring flavor to peoples’ lives. This means we highly value the diversity, and flavor, our employees bring to the table.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: QDOBA will make reasonable accommodations to allow a qualified individual with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities and to perform the essential functions of the job. This position description should be applied accordingly.
"jobs near me" "hiring immediately" supervisor "food service" "keyholder" "key-holder" "shift manager" "manager" Foh "front of house" boh "back of house" cook "grill cook" cashier "team member"
Community / Marketing Title: Team Member - Qdoba - Full-time hours available!