Manager - Chick fil A - Lindenwood University St. Charles, MO
Location: St. Charles, Missouri US
Requisition Number: 1065
Why just go to a job when you can grow your career? Come be a part of the dining services team at Lindenwood University and lead the Chick-fil-a team!
Why you’re needed.
As the Manager at Chick-fil-A on the campus of Lindenwood University – St. Charles, you’ll plan, organize, develop and direct the overall operations to ensure that quality food service is provided at all times. We’re counting on you to help us keep things running smoothly and be the multi-talented team player who makes all the difference in our success. You will:
- Monitor staffing levels
- Train, develop, coach, and evaluate employee performance
- Assist and mentor team in completing online training courses
- Identify and develop internal candidates for leadership roles
- Treat employees with respect and dignity
- Regularly recognize and reward employees
- Manage daily activities to achieve operational excellence
- Interact with guests, and review and modify practices to continuously improve the guest experience
- Respond to questions, concerns, and complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Maintain brand image by ensuring cleanliness, maintenance, and excellent service
What you’ll need to succeed.
- Ability to complete Chick-fil-A management course
- Strong leadership skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Passion for helping others
- Tireless team spirit
What you’ll receive in return.
- Competitive compensation
- Fast-paced workplace
- Resume-enhancing experience
- Exciting opportunities for growth
At Pedestal Foods, the quality of our people is just as important as the quality of our food. We believe our success starts with our people. We hire great people, and we take great care of them. We’re also part of the Lumina Foods family, offering you the ability to make a positive impact on our customers and their communities, today and for years to come. We’d love to have you join us and be part of our success.
It is the policy of Lumina Foods, LLC (the “Company”) to afford equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, expunged juvenile records, or pregnancy, and to afford equal opportunities to disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and individuals with a disability, any and other characteristics protected by Federal, State, or Local law.
Community / Marketing Title: Manager - Chick fil A - Lindenwood University St. Charles, MO