Route Sales Representative - 4 Day Week! Oklahoma City
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma US
Requisition Number: 1087
Do you crave success and can match your passion with a purpose to build something great?
Hunt Brothers® Pizza’s largest distributor-TBHC Delivers-is looking for an Account Manager/Route Sales Rep to join our team! We are an essential, stable business that has continued to grow! Our passion and purpose are to champion independent convenience store owners as they grow their businesses while being a blessing to the community. #PassionWithaPurpose
You could thrive here if you:
- Enjoy working independently where you are accountable for your own time/results where you will often work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- You’re a trusted advisor who goes the extra mile to make sure your customers are successful! Greet each store contact with enthusiasm and hospitality; deliver high-profit margin items that our customers love; confidently upsell company products/promotions, and delivering all Hunt Brothers® pizza products that will benefit the customer.
- Train store employees on all aspects of their pizza shop to ensure it meets the strict Hunt Brothers® standards for quality and safety.
- Can obtain a class B CDL license with air brakes endorsement to drive a large commercial vehicle. If you don’t have one already, we will lead you through the process.
- Work a 4-day work week comprised of 14-hour days- our average workweek is 50 hours.
- Live within a 45-minute approx. commute of the warehouse located at 4410S. Eastern Ave
- Able to build relationships with convenience store staff to sell products and train on proper usage of equipment. You’re the highlight of their day-you bring Pizza!
- Enjoy a fast-paced physical job where you will regularly need to:
- Lift up to 75-lbs (at times)
- Manually pull a loaded cart into the customer's storage area.
- Ability to bend and lift to rotate the existing stock with the new stock.
- Ability to climb into a large commercial truck an average of 40ish times per day.
- Meet all scheduled daily stops within the planned time.
If this sounds like a job you will enjoy apply today! We reward our Route Sales Reps with opportunities for financial and career growth along with a full benefits package. Talk to the team today and learn how we can be a great match for you! Hungry for more info? Check us out here and here!
- High school diploma/GED and at least 21 years of age;
- Meet Federal DOT medical certification requirements/driver eligibility to obtain/maintain a Class B CDL with air brake endorsement;
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record for past 3 years; no DUI’s on MVR;
- Professional demeanor and image by maintaining company grooming standards for uniform appearance and facial hair (clean-shaven - trimmed mustache is acceptable; no visible piercings or tattoos).
We are not able to offer job sponsorship. It is the policy of Lumina Foods, LLC (the “Company”) to afford equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, expunged juvenile records, or pregnancy, and to afford equal opportunities to disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and individuals with a disability, any and other characteristics protected by Federal, State, or Local law.
"Account Manager" "Direct Store Delivery" "DSD" Sales "sales manager" "sales rep" "account rep" "full time" "now Hiring" "driver" "route delivery driver" "route driver" "route sales" "4-day" "four day" "field sales" "full-time benefits" jobs
Community / Marketing Title: Route Sales Representative - 4 Day Week! Oklahoma City