Food Service Worker - Lindenwood University Fall 2021- St. Charles, MO
Location: St. Charles, Missouri US
Requisition Number: 1094
Ready to work for a God-centered company that seeks to be a blessing? Enjoy your summer knowing you have a job ready when school starts back this fall. The next semester will be in full swing and on-campus dining will be better than ever! We will be holding interviews at various points through the summer. Apply today and grab your spot for the 2021/2022 school year. Talk to you soon!
Work in any of our on-campus dining options:
- Evans or Spellman dining halls
What will you do on the job:
Our food service workers assist in the kitchen and follow all sanitary and health-related protocols. You will prepare and serve great food that keeps our customers happy and coming back. You may also rotate to a guest check out/cashier type role. Our teams work together to provide a unified dining experience.
What you need to succeed:
- High School Diploma or GED
- You can work in a standard food service environment – stand for long periods of time, lift a minimum of 25 pounds, work around hot and cold food items.
Who is Pedestal Foods? We are a leading provider of foodservice operations in the school environment. We partner with Lindenwood University to provide quality food to our hungry Lions! We are a God-centered environment that focuses on being a blessing to all.
- Holidays off (based on school calendar) and a schedule that matches the school calendar!
- Bi-weekly pay; Bonus Opportunities (end of semester)
- Company logo apparel provided
- Free shift meal
- Paid training – setting you up for success
- Company matched 401k
- Paid time off program
Got questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"student jobs" "Lindenwood campus" "on-campus job" "on-campus employment"
Community / Marketing Title: Food Service Worker - Lindenwood University Fall 2021- St. Charles, MO