Food Service - All positions available with the dining services team - University of Health Science & Pharmacy
Location: St. Louis, Missouri US
Requisition Number: 1131
Food Service Workers – Dining Services at University of Health Sciences & Pharmacy in St. Louis!
Our team is expanding to serve the needs of university students and faculty. We offer a full cafeteria-style kitchen along with national outlets that include Chick-fil-A and Starbucks. We have multiple roles available including:
- Deli Worker
What you will do on the job:
Our food service team assist in the kitchen and follow all sanitary and health-related protocols. You will prepare and serve great food that keeps our customers happy and coming back. Our teams work together to provide a unified dining experience through food prep and customer service.
What you need to succeed:
- High School Diploma or GED
- You can work in a standard food service environment – stand for long periods of time, lift a minimum of 25 pounds, work around hot and cold food items, follow all health and safety procedures.
- You have a desire to create a hospitable, inviting foodservice environment for our guests and other team members.
- Dependable transportation to work – we are conveniently located on the train and bus lines and provide a parking garage.
Who is Pedestal Foods? We are a privately owned God-centered company that focuses on being a blessing to all. We are a leading provider of foodservice operations in the school environment and partner with them to provide high-quality, unique food experiences. A few of the perks we offer our team:
- Holidays off (based on school calendar) and a schedule that matches the school calendar!
- Bi-weekly pay; Bonus Opportunities (end of semester)
- Company logo apparel provided
- Free shift meal
- Paid training – setting you up for success
- Company matched 401k
- Paid time off program – start earning on day one
- Benefits – health, dental, vision
Pedestal Foods, LLC. (the “Company”) is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Community / Marketing Title: Food Service - All positions available with the dining services team - University of Health Science & Pharmacy