Chick fil A Cook (Full-Time) Lindenwood University - Saturday Availability
Location: St. Charles, Missouri US
Requisition Number: 1171
Chick fil A Cook (Full Time)– Lindenwood University- St. Charles, MO
WE’RE LOOKING FOR AMAZING TEAM MEMBERS TO MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON STUDENTS AND FACULTY BY PREPARING AND SERVING GREAT FOOD AND CREATING A UNIQUE DINING EXPERIENCE
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
Pedestal Foods is a privately owned and operated God-Centered company. We don’t just hire you to do a job. We hire you to become part of a family – our Pedestal Foods family and the school or university you serve. If you want to be a blessing to others and bring your unique passion to our family, read on.
SOME OF OUR SWEET REWARDS (benefits information)No weekends required; Monday – Friday
- Holidays off (based on school calendar)
- Bi-weekly pay; bonus opportunities (end of semester)
- Cool company logo apparel
- Position training – setting you up for success
- Company matched 401k
- PTO – paid time off – start earning on day one
- Benefits – health, dental and vision
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE TO OUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
In addition to daily duties, we also expect all team members to lend a hand in other areas when needed. We’re a small and mighty team and there are times when you’ll be expected to pitch in and help in other areas.
As a Cook, you’ll help prepare, season, and cook soups, meats, vegetables, desserts, or other foodstuffs in the unit.
THE INGREDIENTS TO YOUR SUCCESS
- To serve others and be a blessing
- You can work efficiently and effectively with a commitment to excellence
- You are willing to jump in and get the job done; no matter the task
- You look for opportunities to serve others and create a positive experience
- You can do the tough stuff- stand for longer periods of time and lift a minimum of 25 pounds
- You have a minimum of one (1) or more years of supervisory experience
- You have a High School Diploma or GED
Lumina Foods, LLC. (the “Company”) is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
CHECK US OUT @ www.pedestalfoods.com
#beablessing #passionwithpurpose #feedthefuture
Cooking, Safety Training, Food Safety, Employee Coaching
Community / Marketing Title: Chick fil A Cook (Full-Time) Lindenwood University - Saturday Availability