Grill/Prep Cook Full Time - Saint Agnes Academy - Memphis, TN
Location: Memphis, Tennessee US
Requisition Number: 1217
Ready to bring your cooking talents to a private K-12 school environment? You will work a schedule that matches the school calendar in a respectful, comfortable environment. The next semester will be in full swing, and our students will be ready to receive high-quality lunch programs! This role will start about a week before the traditional school calendar starts. Apply today and grab your spot for the 2021/2022 school year.
What will you do on the job:
The cook will work closely with the kitchen manager to plan and prepare high quality menus for our private K-12 school client. You will assist in the kitchen and follow all sanitary and health-related protocols to prepare and serve great food that keeps our students happy and wanting to eat school lunch! Our teams work together to provide a unified dining experience so you will need to be comfortable in all areas of the cafeteria.
What you need to succeed:
- High School Diploma or GED
- You can work in a standard food service environment – stand for long periods of time, lift a minimum of 25 pounds, work around hot and cold food items.
Who is Pedestal Foods? We are a leading provider of foodservice operations in the school environment. We partner with private schools and universities to provide quality food to our hungry students! We are a God-centered environment that focuses on being a blessing to all. What we provide:
- Holidays off (based on school calendar) and a schedule that matches the school calendar!
- Bi-weekly pay; Bonus Opportunities (end of semester)
- Company logo apparel provided
- Free shift meal
- Paid training – setting you up for success
- Company matched 401k
- Paid time off program
Got questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org" "Lindenwood
Community / Marketing Title: Grill/Prep Cook Full Time - Saint Agnes Academy - Memphis, TN