Food Service Worker/Utility Worker - Lindenwood University - Qdoba - St. Charles, MO
Location: St. Charles, Missouri US
Requisition Number: 1354
Ready to bring your cooking talents to college campus environment? You will work a schedule that matches the school calendar in a respectful, comfortable environment.
What will you do on the job:
The utility worker/dishwasher cook will work closely with the unit manager to clean and sanitize dishes for our client. You will assist in keeping a clean kitchen environment and follow all sanitary and health-related protocols. Our teams work together to provide a unified dining experience so you will need to be comfortable in all areas of the cafeteria.
What you need to succeed:
- High School Diploma or GED
- You can work in a standard food service environment – stand for long periods of time, lift a minimum of 25 pounds, work around hot and cold food items.
Who is Pedestal Foods? We are a leading provider of foodservice operations in the school environment. We partner with private schools and universities to provide quality food to our hungry students! We are a God-centered environment that focuses on being a blessing to all. What we provide:
- Holidays off (based on school calendar) and a schedule that matches the school calendar!
- Bi-weekly pay; Bonus Opportunities (end of semester)
- Company logo apparel provided
- Free shift meal
- Paid training – setting you up for success
- Company matched 401k
- Paid time off program
Got questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Community / Marketing Title: Food Service Worker/Utility Worker - Lindenwood University - Qdoba - St. Charles, MO