Food Service Worker/Utility - Ursuline Academy - St. Louis, MO
Location: St. Louis, Missouri US
Requisition Number: 1356
WE’RE LOOKING FOR AMAZING TEAM MEMBERS TO MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON STUDENTS AND FACULTY BY PREPARING AND SERVING GREAT FOOD AND CREATING A UNIQUE DINING EXPERIENCE
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
Pedestal Foods is a privately owned and operated God-Centered company. We don’t just hire you to do a job. We hire you to become part of a family – our Pedestal Foods family and the school or university you serve. If you want to be a blessing to others and bring your unique passion to our family, read on.
SOME OF OUR SWEET REWARDS
- Holidays off (based on school calendar)
- Bi-weekly pay; Bonus Opportunities (end of semester)
- Cool company logo apparel
- Position training – setting you up for success
- Company matched 401k
- First shift hours (may vary depending on business needs) 7-3pm
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE TO OUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
Although we’ll place you in a specific job role, we’re a small and mighty team and expect all team members to lend a hand in other areas when needed.
Our food service workers are expected to assist other employees in the kitchen as needed and following all sanitary and health-related protocols by preparing and serving great food on a daily basis.
- Utility Worker – the glue keeping the kitchen operating – from food prep to cleaning while maintaining all safety protocols
- Food Service Team Member – the link between the guests and those preparing the food while providing service with a smile.
THE INGREDIENTS TO YOUR SUCCESS
- You have a desire to serve others and be a blessing
- You can work efficiently and effectively with a commitment to excellence
- You are willing to jump in and get the job done; no matter what the task
- You look for opportunities to serve others and create a positive experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- You can do the tough stuff – stand for long periods of time, lift a minimum of 25 pounds
Lumina Foods, LLC. (the “Company”) is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
CHECK US OUT @ www.pedestalfoods.com
Join our TALENT COMMUNITY
#beablessing #passionwithpurpose #feedthefuture
Community / Marketing Title: Food Service Worker/Utility - Ursuline Academy - St. Louis, MO