Utility Worker - Lindenwood University - St. Charles, MO
Location: St. Charles, Missouri US
Requisition Number: 1483
Utility Worker (Full-Time) Lindenwood University - Evans Commons (St. Charles, MO)
Up to $15 per hour based on experience.
As a Utility Worker, you’ll actively support our food service team by cleaning and sanitizing dishes, keeping a clean front and back of house by sweeping/mopping floors, emptying and cleaning all trash receptacles as well as support unloading and stocking product.
In addition to daily duties, we also expect all team members to lend a hand in other areas when needed. We’re a small and mighty team and there are times when you’ll be expected to pitch in and help in other areas.
SOME OF OUR SWEET REWARDS
- Holidays off (based on school calendar)
- Free meal per shift
- Bi-weekly pay; bonus opportunities (end of semester)
- Cool company logo apparel
- Position training – setting you up for success
- Company matched 401k
- PTO – paid time off – start earning on day one
- Wellness hours – additional paid time off for perfect attendance
- Benefits – health, dental and vision
THE INGREDIENTS TO YOUR SUCCESS
- You have a desire to serve others and be a blessing
- You can work efficiently and effectively with a commitment to excellence
- You are willing to jump in and get the job done; no matter the task
- You look for opportunities to serve others and create a positive experience
- You can do the tough stuff- stand for longer periods of time and lift a minimum of 25 pounds
- You have a High School Diploma or GED
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
Pedestal Foods is a privately owned and operated God-Centered company. We don’t just hire you to do a job. We hire you to become part of a family – our Pedestal Foods family and the school or university you serve. If you want to be a blessing to others and bring your unique passion to our family, apply now.
CHECK US OUT @ www.pedestalfoods.com
Join our TALENT COMMUNITY
Lumina Foods, LLC. (the “Company”) is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Community / Marketing Title: Utility Worker - Lindenwood University - St. Charles, MO