Catering Server (Part Time) - Lindenwood University - St. Charles, MO
Location: Saint Charles, Missouri, United States
Requisition Number: 1523
Ready to bring your coordinating and serving talents to students, faculty and staff on the beautiful campus of Lindenwood University? This position with our on-campus dining service team provides you a respectful, comfortable environment serving great food at special events! Apply today and grab your spot on the Pedestal Foods Catering team!!
What you will do:
The Catering Coordinator & Server assists in the creation of menus; coordinates with food prep staff; gathers and sets up equipment for event, transports materials and food to the on-campus events, executes event set-up, serves guests and cleans up the events.
- Works in conjunction with chefs/food prep staff to plan menus for events;
- Execute proper service techniques, menu presentation and customer service.
- Ensure successful operations of catering functions including transportation, setup, operation, and clean up of all events.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What you need to succeed:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- One (1) or more years in catering/food preparation is preferred.
- Be customer-service driven
- Proven ability to manage and maintain multiple priorities and multitask
- Work effectively in a typical food service environment which may include loud noises, fast-paced, large numbers of people, high volume activity, etc.
- Ability to lift and move objects of up to 50 pounds in weight
Who is Pedestal Foods? We are a leading provider of foodservice operations in the school environment. We partner with private schools and universities to provide quality food to our hungry students! We are a God-centered environment that focuses on being a blessing to all. What we provide:
- Holidays off (based on school calendar) and a schedule that matches the school calendar!
- Bi-weekly pay; Bonus Opportunities (end of semester)
- Company logo apparel provided
- Free shift meal
- Paid training – setting you up for success
- Company matched 401k
- Paid time off program
Have questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Community / Marketing Title: Catering Server (Part Time) - Lindenwood University - St. Charles, MO