Sales Coordinator - Hybrid Work Environment!
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Requisition Number: 1536
We are looking for a Sales Support Coordinator to be a part of our family. This person will provide first-class administrative support to field sales teams. They will also act as the liaison to facilitate the resolution of all products, equipment, and marketing issues.
Are you ready to grow your knowledge and work in an environment where you will thrive? Then Lumina Foods is the place for you. Our culture is one of support, where everyone knows your name and wants to help you succeed!
- Hybrid role Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in office, Thursday and Friday remote
- Competitive salary
- Paid time-off earned from day one
- 401k with company match
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Free Hunt Brothers® Pizza for you and your family
- Incredible team that empowers your growth and success
- Embraces Values, Vision and Mission
- High school diploma required. College degree preferred (Associate or Bachelor’s degree)
- 1-3 years supporting a sales team a plus
- Strong organizational skills with high sense of urgency, healthy degree of skepticism and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task positively and productively.
- Ability to work with little supervision and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Ability to take initiative and think out of the box.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office suite products (Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point)
- CRM experience required, Salesforce experience a plus.
Who is Lumina Foods:
- We are a God-centered company specializing in integrated food services. We were established in the Nashville area over 30 years ago and continue to grow! Our mission is to be a blessing to our customers, guests, employees, and stakeholders.
- We have several brands under our umbrella:
- TBHC Delivers – the largest distributor of Hunt Brothers Pizza products
- Pedestal Foods – contracted food serving students on private K-12 and university campuses
- J. Walken Chicken – our own proprietary food concept focused primarily on serving the military community on bases within the continental US and Internationally
Learn more about our family of brands at luminafoods.com.
It is the policy of Lumina Foods, LLC (the “Company”) to afford equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, expunged juvenile records, or pregnancy, and to afford equal opportunities to disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and individuals with a disability, any and other characteristics protected by Federal, State, or Local law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Coordinator - Hybrid Work Environment!