Accounts Receivable and Collections Administrator
Location: Nashville, TN, USA
Requisition Number: 1558
Accounts Receivable Specialist
We are seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join the Lumina Foods Family! In this role, you’ll be responsible for providing timely and accurate financial data as it relates to customer credit policies.
What you’ll work on.
- Process accounts receivable accurately and timely.
- Perform customer collections for corporate accounts.
- Ensure customer accounts receivable balances are accurate and paid within terms.
- Research and resolve issues with accounts receivable.
- Process and enter customer ACH payments for weekly due accounts (product deliveries).
- Code payments received at the home office for accurate cash receipts entry.
- Verify Cash Exceptions as noted on daily sales integration reports.
- Verifies and reconciles field bank deposits, Provide NSF/Return Payment copies from Field Bank Accounts for processing.
- Accurate and timely reporting and communication of Accounts Receivable and Internal Equipment Finance reporting.
- Internal Finance Accounts Reconciliation and AR Analysis monthly reporting support for Credit Manager.
What you must have to succeed.
- High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- 2+ years AR and Collections experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and computer skills (Microsoft Dynamics GP experience a plus)
- Proficient in using computerized accounting system and 10-key ability
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What you’ll receive in return.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time-off earned from day one
- 401k with company match
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Free Hunt Brothers® Pizza for you and your family
- Incredible team that empowers your growth and success
Who is Lumina Foods:
- We are a God-centered company specializing in integrated food services. We were established in the Nashville area over 30 years ago and continue to grow! Our mission is to be a blessing to our customers, guests, employees, and stakeholders.
- We have several brands under our umbrella:
- TBHC Delivers – the largest distributor of Hunt Brothers Pizza products
- Pedestal Foods – contracted food serving students on private K-12 and university campuses
- J. Walken Chicken – our own proprietary food concept focused primarily on serving the military community on bases within the continental US and Internationally
Learn more about our family of brands at luminafoods.com.
It is the policy of Lumina Foods, LLC (the “Company”) to afford equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, expunged juvenile records, or pregnancy, and to afford equal opportunities to disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and individuals with a disability, any and other characteristics protected by Federal, State, or Local law.
Community / Marketing Title: Accounts Receivable and Collections Administrator