Starbucks Barista (Part Time) - University Health Sciences & Pharmacy - St. Louis, MO
Location: St. Louis, MO, USA
Requisition Number: 1688
Starbucks Barista (Part Time) – University Health Sciences & Pharmacy - St. Louis, MO
Flexible schedule 7 days a week and off by 8pm
As a Starbucks Barista, you’ll create the Starbucks Experience for our customers through excellent service and expertly crafted food and beverages. You’ll promote coffee consumption by educating customers; selling coffee, coffee grinding/brewing equipment, accessories, and supplies; preparing and serving a variety of coffee and tea beverages, along with pastries and cookies.
In addition to daily duties, we also expect all team members to lend a hand in other areas when needed. We’re a small and mighty team and there are times when you’ll be expected to pitch in and help in other areas.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR AMAZING TEAM MEMBERS TO INSPIRE STUDENTS AND FACULTY WITH EVERY CUP
SOME OF OUR SWEET REWARDS
- Holidays off (based on school calendar)
- Free meal per shift
- Bi-weekly pay; bonus opportunities (end of semester)
- Cool company logo apparel
- Position training – setting you up for success
- Company matched 401k
THE INGREDIENTS TO YOUR SUCCESS
- You have a desire to serve others and be a blessing
- You can work efficiently and effectively with a commitment to excellence
- You are willing to jump in and get the job done, no matter the task
- You look for opportunities to serve others and create a positive experience
- You can do the tough stuff- stand for longer periods of time and lift a minimum of 25 pounds
- You have a High School Diploma or GED
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
Pedestal Foods is a privately owned and operated God-Centered company. We don’t just hire you to do a job. We hire you to become part of a family – our Pedestal Foods family and the school or university you serve. If you want to be a blessing to others and bring your unique passion to our family, apply now.
CHECK US OUT @ www.pedestalfoods.com
JOIN OUR TALENT COMMUNITY
Lumina Foods, LLC. (the “Company”) is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Community / Marketing Title: Starbucks Barista (Part Time) - University Health Sciences & Pharmacy - St. Louis, MO