Route Sales Support Representative - 4 Day Workweek!
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Requisition Number: 1695
Join our award-wining team as a Route Sales Support Representative! You’ll learn all about Hunt Brothers® Pizza as member of the TBHC Delivers® team to help our convenience store owners grow their business with the #1 pizza program in the convenience store space.
What You Get When You Join:
- Competitive starting pay - $50,000+ annually (Safety Bonus and Sales Incentives on top of that!)
- Pay increases at 3 months and 6 months of employment
- 4-day work week – home every night and weekends off
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits – plus 401k
- Paid Time Off
- A CDL Class B license with air brake endorsement if you don’t already have one
- Outstanding training to be a successful Account Manager/District Support Representative
- A caring District Manager and a strong district team around you
- Independent work environment where you’re accountable for your own time and results
- A company that desires to be a blessing
- Two night-stay in Nashville, TN for you and a guest each December for the annual Hunt Brothers® Pizza Christmas celebration
- Free pizza!
As a Route Sales Support Representative, you’re the trusted advisor who goes the extra mile to ensure customers are successful! Create an excellent customer service experience, deliver high-profit margin items that customers love and coach our customers to protect the brand. You have the opportunity to grow sales/management skills and unlock further potential as a Sales Consultant or District Manager. Eighty percent of company leadership started in this position – we build talent and promote within.
What does it take to be successful in this fast-paced physical role?
- Manually pull a loaded cart in to customer’s storage area
- Ability to left up to 75 pounds (at times), bend and lift to rotate existing stock with new stock
- Ability to climb into a large commercial truck, average 40 times per day
- Meet scheduled daily stops within planned time and comply with Federal Motor Carrier Safety regulations
- Work a 4-day workweek comprised of 14-hour workdays (Average workweek – 50 hours)
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, be at least 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record for three years including no DUI’s
- Meet Federal DOT medical certification requirements/driver eligibility to obtain/maintain a Class B CDL with air brake endorsement
- A desire to be part of a team AND work independently
- A competitive spirit and interest in providing excellent customer service
- Live within a reasonable commute of the warehouse located at 4410 S Eastern Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73129
As the largest distributor of Hunt Brothers® Pizza, TBHC Delivers’ passion and purpose is to help convenience store owners grow their business while being a blessing to the community. We are a God-centered company and an essential, stable business that continues to grow! To learn more visit TBHCDelivers.com.
We are not able to offer job sponsorship. It is the policy of Lumina Foods, LLC (the “Company”) to afford equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, expunged juvenile records, or pregnancy, and to afford equal opportunities to disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and individuals with a disability, any and other characteristics protected by Federal, State, or Local law.
Community / Marketing Title: Route Sales Support Representative - 4 Day Workweek!