District Manager - Colorado Springs
Location: Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Requisition Number: 1703
Why just build a business when you can be a blessing to others?
If you measure success in much more than just dollars and cents, if your bottom line also includes a generous amount of service to others, a career at TBHC Delivers is for you. We’re the largest distributor of Hunt Brothers® Pizza, the leading pizza brand in convenience stores across the country. We’re all about helping convenience stores bring a premium food experience to their customers. You will provide leadership and management to our team as you strive to maximize growth and profitability. More than that, we’re counting on you to do whatever it takes to create great food experiences and delighted customers.
TBHC Delivers and Hunt Brothers® Pizza have been in the c-store foodservice industry for over 30 years, and in the state of Colorado for over 10 years providing an amazing and profitable program to c-stores throughout the state. From the front range to the western slope, we’re there. We’re looking for someone who has the drive and servant’s heart to really make an impact in people’s lives, both our team members and our customers. The successful candidate will be a true leader and have the unique ability to inspire others to strive for, reach and exceed their own expectations. This person will lead a team of professionals that are hungry to grow our footprint, their sales and to truly be a blessing to their customers. This is not for the faint of heart or someone looking to be just “put in charge.” This person must have the intangible qualities of a leader and willing to stand up and bring out the best in all around them by leading from the front. Make no mistake about it, you won’t be alone. Everyone from the Leadership Team, the Support Center and Regional Leadership exists to support you and to provide the training and resources to bring out your best. You will be challenged every day with making a difference and it takes courage to be that type of leader. That’s the person that will be successful, someone who has the courage to lead, yet is vulnerable enough to ask for the help and the support when needed. Is that you?
Why you’re needed.
We’re looking to you to:
- Proactively drive district sales growth to manage operations initiatives
- Motivate, inspire and lead team members
- Develop solutions and deploy resources to enhance district performance
- Identify trends and communicate opportunities to grow the company
- Measure sales and operational issues, opportunities, development plans, and achievements
- Execute quarterly marketing plans and manage warehouse inventory
- Plan and execute rollouts of all limited time offerings and new products
- Review low performing stores and identify opportunities to maximize profitability
What you’ll need to succeed.
- Passion for making a difference in other’s lives
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven experience leading Direct Store Distribution (DSD) area managers
- A background in interpreting and effectively using data to improve performance
- Ability to articulate and implement a compelling vision for success to front-line employees
- Skill in working in ambiguous environments
- Ability to implement and sustain high standards of proactivity
- Exceptional interpersonal and team building skills
- Able to consistently lift up to 75 lbs.
- Class B CDL or ability to obtain one after hire
- Expertise with MS Office applications
What you’ll receive in return.
- Competitive base salary plus incentive for district performance and safety achievements
- Paid time-off earned from day one
- 401(k) with company match
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- Free pizza for you and your family
- Incredible leadership team that empowers your growth and success
As part of the Lumina Foods family, you’ll enjoy the rewards of making a positive impact on our customers and their communities, today and for years to come. We’d love to have you join us and be part of our success.
It is the policy of Lumina Foods, LLC (the “Company”) to afford equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, expunged juvenile records, or pregnancy, and to afford equal opportunities to disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and individuals with a disability, any and other characteristics protected by Federal, State, or Local law.
Community / Marketing Title: District Manager - Colorado Springs