Cook (Full Time) - Chaminade College Preparatory - St. Louis, MO
Location: Creve Coeur, MO, USA
Requisition Number: 1707
Cook (Full-Time) - Chaminade College Preparatory - St. Louis, MO
As a Cook, you will prepare, cook, and properly present soups, meats, fruits, vegetables, and desserts according to company procedures while observing all food safety and sanitation standards.
In addition to daily duties, as a member of our small and mighty team, all members are expected to pitch in and lend a hand in other areas as needed.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR AMAZING TEAM MEMBERS TO MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON STUDENTS AND FACULTY BY PREPARING AND SERVING GREAT FOOD AND CREATING A UNIQUE DINING EXPERIENCE
SOME OF OUR SWEET REWARDS
- Holidays off (based on school calendar)
- Free meal per shift
- Bi-weekly pay; bonus opportunities (end of semester)
- Cool company logo apparel
- Position training – setting you up for success
- Company matched 401k
- PTO – paid time off – start earning on day one
- Wellness hours – additional paid time off for perfect attendance
- Benefits – health, dental and vision
THE INGREDIENTS TO YOUR SUCCESS
- You have a desire to serve others and be a blessing
- You can work efficiently and effectively with a commitment to excellence
- You are innovative, creative and customer-service driven
- You are willing to jump in and get the job done, no matter the task
- You can do the tough stuff - stand for longer periods of time and lift a minimum of 25 pounds
- You have a High School Diploma or GED
- You have previous foodservice/food preparation experience, including one (1) year as a Cook
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
Pedestal Foods is a privately owned and operated God-Centered company. We don’t just hire you to do a job. We hire you to become part of a family – our Pedestal Foods family and the school or university you serve. If you want to be a blessing to others and bring your unique passion to our family, apply now.
CHECK US OUT @ www.pedestalfoods.com
Join our TALENT COMMUNITY
Lumina Foods, LLC. (the “Company”) is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state, and local laws.
Community / Marketing Title: Cook (Full Time) - Chaminade College Preparatory - St. Louis, MO