Location: Nashville, TN, USA
Requisition Number: 1736
Ready for a career with meaning? Welcome to Lumina Foods. We are a God-centered company and find happiness and inspiration in serving others. When you work with any one of the Lumina Foods family of brands, you’ll be part of a team that’s not only driven to lead, but also inspired every day to improve the lives of those we work for and serve.
You’ll be welcomed into a culture where your ideas are encouraged, and your contributions are celebrated; where we care for you like family; and where you’ll work shoulder-to-shoulder with a team of true professionals who work hard to make a difference for our customers. We know that in changing the lives of those we serve, we, too, are forever changed personally and professionally.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our family. This person will play a critical role in the success of our team. They will focus on finding talent that shares our values, approaches work from a place of service and who is dedicated to the success of our customers and company.
What you will be doing:
- Building relationships with our team and gaining a clear understanding of our business
- Developing full lifecycle hiring and sourcing strategies
- Proactively reaching out to potential candidates to build pipelines and develop relationships
- Creating grassroots campaigns to reach candidates who are not using digital platforms to apply for jobs
- Walking candidate through the hiring process from initial contact to offer letter
- High sense of urgency and excellent time management abilities
- Actively maintain a network of candidates for future needs, following up to keep your candidates in the loop and maintain lasting relationships
What we are looking for:
- Embraces Mission, Vision, and Values
- Someone with a passion to serve and a focus on building relationships
- Self-motivation, an outgoing personality, and high degree of professionalism
- You should have the ability to build relationships at every level
- Must be comfortable reaching out to perspective candidates and engage in frank conversations about who we are and what we do
- This person must be articulate and possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to partner with and support multiple hiring managers and requisitions across different teams
- A self-starter who is comfortable navigating the competitive landscape
- Passion for creating an amazing candidate experience
- 3+ years of Recruiting or Human Resources experience
- Applicant Tracking System experience preferred
- Experience working with frontline, field, and non-exempt roles
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Deliver effective results
- Meet deadlines and targets with attention to detail
- Utilize good judgment and decision-making skills
- Accomplish goals and achieve deadlines.
Who is Lumina Foods:
- We are a God-centered company specializing in integrated food services. We were established in the Nashville area over 30 years ago and continue to grow! Our mission is to be a blessing to our customers, guests, employees, and stakeholders.
- We have several brands under our umbrella:
- TBHC Delivers – the largest distributor of Hunt Brothers Pizza products
- Pedestal Foods – contracted food serving students on private K-12 and university campuses
- J. Walken Chicken – our own proprietary food concept focused primarily on serving the military community on bases within the continental US and Internationally
- Qdoba Nashville – great Mexican eats concept in the Nashville area
Learn more about our family of brands at luminafoods.com.
It is the policy of Lumina Foods, LLC (the “Company”) to afford equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, expunged juvenile records, or pregnancy, and to afford equal opportunities to disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and individuals with a disability, any and other characteristics protected by Federal, State, or Local law.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiter