Food Service Manager - North Cobb High School - No Nights and Weekends!
Location: Kennesaw, GA, USA
Requisition Number: 1769
Food Service Manager - North Cobb High School - Kennesaw, GA
Want to work with people who appreciate your service? Do you love the Food Service Industry, but are tired of the late nights and weekends? Then this is the role for you.
Pedestal Foods Mission: As a Christian, God-centered company, we purposely integrate into campus culture to help our clients nurture their students through great nutrition, memorable dining experiences, and a spirit of joyful service, every day. K-12 students, staff, and faculty depend on your dining service program to deliver more than just great meals. Our K-12 programs provide the choices, flexibility, service, and affordability they expect; our custom menus, and culinary expertise work to attract new students and serve them through graduation.
You will lead a small, but mighty team to success. Our customers love us, and we love them.
- The Manager plans, directs and coordinates the activities associated with running multiple facilities (at least 2 or more)
- Must have experience with purchasing, inventory, ordering, receiving and cost control
- Monitors inventory levels and orders food, kitchen equipment and other supplies as needed
- Extensive back of the house experience
- Proficient knowledge of food service administration and regulatory compliance issues.
- Above average knowledge of food service/dietetic practices and procedures, as well as knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to extended-care facility operations.
- Ultimate responsibility for the success of the program and plans, organizes, develops, and directs the overall operations to ensure that quality food service is always provided
- Experience managing a budget
- Monitor food preparation methods, portion size and presentation of food
Community / Marketing Title: Food Service Manager - North Cobb High School - No Nights and Weekends!