District Support Representative
Location: Nashville, TN, USA
Requisition Number: 1824
Why just build a business when you can be a blessing to others?
If you measure success in much more than just dollars and cents, if your bottom line also includes a generous amount of service to others, a career at TBHC Delivers is for you. We’re the largest regional distributor of Hunt Brothers® Pizza, the leading pizza brand in convenience stores across the country. We’re all about helping convenience stores bring a premium food experience to their customers. You will provide leadership and management to our team as you strive to maximize growth and profitability. More than that, we’re counting on you to do whatever it takes to create great food experiences and delighted customers.
Why you’re needed.
We’re looking to you to:
- Proactively drive district sales growth to manage operations initiatives
- Motivate, inspire and lead team members
- Develop solutions and deploy resources to enhance district performance
- Identify trends and communicate opportunities to grow the company
- Measure sales and operational issues, opportunities, development plans, and achievements
- Execute quarterly marketing plans and manage warehouse inventory
- Plan and execute rollouts of all limited time offerings and new products
- Review low performing stores and identify opportunities to maximize profitability
What you’ll need to succeed.
- Passion for making a difference in other’s lives
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven experience leading Direct Store Distribution (DSD) area managers
- A background in interpreting and effectively using data to improve performance
- Ability to articulate and implement a compelling vision for success to front-line employees
- Skill in working in ambiguous environments
- Ability to implement and sustain high standards of proactivity
- Exceptional interpersonal and team building skills
- Able to consistently lift up to 75 lbs.
- Class B CDL or ability to obtain one after hire
- Expertise with MS Office applications
What you’ll receive in return.
- Competitive base salary plus incentive for district performance and safety achievements
- Paid time-off earned from day one
- 401(k) with company match
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- Free pizza for you and your family
- Incredible leadership team that empowers your growth and success
As part of the Lumina Foods family, you’ll enjoy the rewards of making a positive impact on our customers and their communities, today and for years to come. We’d love to have you join us and be part of our success.
It is the policy of Lumina Foods, LLC (the “Company”) to afford equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, expunged juvenile records, or pregnancy, and to afford equal opportunities to disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and individuals with a disability, any and other characteristics protected by Federal, State, or Local law.
Community / Marketing Title: District Support Representative