Route Sales Support Representative - 4 Day Workweek, No Weekends! $1,000 sign-on bonus!
Location: Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Requisition Number: 1850
Join our award-wining team as a Route Sales Support Representative! As a member of the TBHC Delivers® team, you will help our convenience store owners grow their business with Hunt Brothers® Pizza, the #1 pizza program in the convenience store space.
What You Get When You Join:
- Competitive starting pay - $50,000+ annually (Safety Bonus and Sales Incentives on top of that!)
- Pay increases after 3 months and 6 months of employment
- 4-day work week – home every night and weekends off
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits – plus 401(k) with company match
- Company-paid disability and life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid training, including training for a CDL Class B license with air brake endorsement
- Outstanding training to be a successful District Support Representative
- A career path leading to Account Manager and beyond ... we are strongly committed to promoting from within
- A caring District Manager and a strong district team around you
- Independent work environment where you’re accountable for your own time and results
- Free pizza!
As a Route Sales Support Representative, you’re the trusted advisor who goes the extra mile to ensure customers are successful! Your role will include driving a TBHC Delivers® truck to assigned convenience stores, working independently to unload orders, partnering with store managers and owners to increase sales, and maintaining accurate records throughout the day. You have the opportunity to grow your sales/management skills and unlock further potential as a Sales Consultant or District Manager. Eighty percent of company leadership started in this position – we build talent and promote from within.
What does it take to be successful in this fast-paced physical role?
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds (at times), bend and lift to rotate existing stock with new stock
- Ability to climb into a large commercial truck, average 40 times per day
- Ability to work a 4-day workweek comprised of 14-hour workdays (average workweek is 50 hours)
- High school diploma or GED
- Age 21 or older
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record for three years, including no DUIs
- Ability to meet Federal DOT medical certification requirements/driver eligibility to obtain/maintain a Class B CDL with air brake endorsement
- A competitive spirit and interest in providing excellent customer service
As the largest distributor of Hunt Brothers® Pizza, TBHC Delivers has a passion and purpose to help convenience store owners grow their businesses while being a blessing to the community. We are a God-centered company and an essential, stable business that continues to grow! To learn more visit TBHCDelivers.com.
It is our policy to afford equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, expunged juvenile records, or pregnancy, and to afford equal opportunities to disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and individuals with a disability, any and other characteristics protected by Federal, State, or Local law.
Community / Marketing Title: Route Sales Support Representative - 4 Day Workweek, No Weekends! $1,000 sign-on bonus!