Utility Worker - Part-Time - Chaminade - St. Louis, MO.
Location: Creve Coeur, Missouri US
Requisition Number: 249
Utility Worker - Pedestal Foods
Utility Worker Mission: Assist other employees in the kitchen as needed and following all sanitary and health related protocols by maintaining kitchen work areas, equipment or utensils in a clean, sanitary and orderly condition.
- Operate the industrial dishwasher
- Wash glassware, pots, pans and other implements by hand when necessary
- Empty and clean all trash receptacles
- Clean iced tea, coffee, soda and smoothie machines daily
- Clean dish storage
- Follow sanitation policies at all times
- Provide assistance to other kitchen staff as needed, especially during peak times
- Clean up spills or broken glassware immediately
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Be customer-service driven
- Ability to lift and move objects of up to 50 pounds in weight
Values: Integrity, Commitment, Discipline, Unity, Excellence, Innovation, Gratitude
Vision: Transforming Lives Through Great Food Experiences.
Mission: As a God-centered company, we purposely integrate into campus culture to help our clients nurture their students through great nutrition, memorable dining experiences, and a spirit of joyful service, every day.
Competencies & Capabilities:
- Learning on the Fly—Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks and quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Time Management—Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently, concentrated his/her efforts on the more important priorities and can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Action Oriented—Enjoys working hard, not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning and seizes more opportunities than others.
- Customer Focus—Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Peer Relationships—Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all can represent his/her own interests and yet be fair to other groups; encourages collaboration and can be candid with peers.
- Composure—Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature can be counted on to hold things together during tough times and is a settling influence in a crisis.
- Priority Setting—Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important, can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal, eliminates roadblocks and creates focus.
Community / Marketing Title: Utility Worker - Part-Time - Chaminade - St. Louis, MO.