Location: Nashville, Tennessee US
Requisition Number: 345
Don’t just run a restaurant, drive your career in an exciting new direction.
If you want to play a major role in an incredible and ongoing success story, Qdoba is looking for you. You’ll take the lead and make sure we always deliver the kind of amazing eating experiences Qdoba is famous for. If you've got restaurant leadership experience and a passion for pleasing guests with tasty food and first-class service, take the next step in your career journey and join us.
Why you’re needed.
We’re looking to you to manage restaurant operations, as you help develop a people and guest-centric culture that consistently delivers on our promise of excellence. You will:
- Monitor staffing levels and recruit/select employees.
- Train, develop, coach, and evaluate employee performance.
- Identify and develop internal candidates for leadership roles.
- Treat employees with respect and dignity.
- Regularly recognize and reward employees.
- Manage daily activities to achieve operational excellence.
- Review and modify practices to continuously improve the guest experience.
- Interact with guests and the community.
- Respond to questions, concerns, and complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain brand image by ensuring cleanliness, maintenance, and excellent service.
- Analyze operational and financial performance and implement plans for improvement.
- Develop long term sales initiatives for driving profitable growth.
- Consider cost/benefit impact of financial decisions and works to protect the brand.
- Comply with all state and federal labor laws and regulations.
What you’ll need to succeed.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- One (1) to three (3) years experience in food preparation is essential
- Three (3) or more years of supervisory experience
- Servsafe Certification
- Be customer-service driven
- Proven ability to manage and maintain multiple priorities and multitask
- Work effectively in a typical food service environment which may include loud noises, fast paced, large numbers of people, high volume activity, etc.
- Ability to lift and move objects of up to 50 pounds in weight
What you’ll receive in return.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Fast-paced workplace
- Resume-enhancing experience
- Exciting opportunities for growth
At Qdoba, we bring flavor to peoples’ lives. This means we value the diversity, and flavor, our employees bring to the table. As part of the Lumina Foods family, you’ll also be able to make a positive impact on our customers and their communities, today and for years to come. We’d love to have you join us and be part of our success.
It is the policy of Lumina Foods, LLC (the “Company”) to afford equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, expunged juvenile records, or pregnancy, and to afford equal opportunities to disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and individuals with a disability, any and other characteristics protected by Federal, State, or Local law.
Community / Marketing Title: Restaurant Manager