Cashier (Full-Time) - Chaminade College Prep - St. Louis, MO.
Location: Creve Coeur, Missouri US
Requisition Number: 436
You will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service while displaying a positive attitude when interacting with faculty, staff, and students.
- Perform basic math functions to collect payments and make change
- Operate registers, scanners, scales and ID cards/credit card/debit card terminals
- Memorize product locations throughout the unit and be able to direct customers or make suggestions
- Collect payments from customers
- Maintain accurate cash drawer
- Take a tally of the funds in the cash register when required during a shift and produce transaction reports
- Keep the register area clean and orderly
- Other duties assigned by Management
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Be customer-service driven
- Proven ability to manage and maintain multiple priorities and multitask
- Work effectively in a typical food service environment which may include loud noises, fast-paced, large numbers of people, high volume activity, etc.
- Ability to lift and move objects of up to 50 pounds in weight
Integrity, Commitment, Discipline, Unity, Excellence, Innovation, Gratitude
Transforming Lives Through Great Food Experiences.
As a God-centered company, we purposely integrate into campus culture to help our clients nurture their students through great nutrition, memorable dining experiences, and a spirit of joyful service, every day.
Competencies & Capabilities:
- Learning on the Fly—Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks and quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Time Management—Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently, concentrated his/her efforts on the more important priorities and can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Action Oriented—Enjoys working hard, not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning and seizes more opportunities than others.
- Customer Focus—Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Peer Relationships—Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all can represent his/her own interests and yet be fair to other groups; encourages collaboration and can be candid with peers.
- Composure—Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature can be counted on to hold things together during tough times and is a settling influence in a crisis.
- Priority Setting—Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important. Can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal, eliminates roadblocks and creates focus.
Community / Marketing Title: Cashier (Full-Time) - Chaminade College Prep - St. Louis, MO.