Location: Nashville, Tennessee US
Requisition Number: 453
Why just make a living when you can make a difference?
That’s exactly what you’ll do with a career at Lumina Foods – the parent company for a family of growing food service brands. As a God-centered company, we strive to be a blessing to our customers and employees every single day. We’ve got a great opportunity for you to be a part of a culture that recognizes your efforts and provides you with the right tools to help you further develop your expertise.
Why you’re needed.
We’re an established data driven company focused on growth and looking to add a CRM Administrator to our team. In this role, you will manage our CRM platform to help the organization interact with our current and potential customers and consumers in the best way possible. In this position you will be a valued member of the marketing team, providing technical expertise to support sales and marketing efforts of the company and increase our brand recognition throughout the markets in which we operate. Because this position works so closely with many teams throughout the organization and is also being tasked with maintaining our CRM system which is a key ingredient to fuel our Company’s growth, our ideal candidate is someone who is both collaborative and analytical, with an eye for managing detail-work. We will rely heavily on this person to keep our Sales Team up and running in CRM so dependable follow-through and being able to deliver quality work on a consistent basis are also critical!
What you’ll be working on.
- Managing regular system administration tasks such as account maintenance, reports, dashboards, workflows, and system upgrades
- Maintaining data integrity within the system
- Establishing standards, guidelines and procedures to help create greater engagement from end users
- Defining, documenting and prioritizing system requirements
- Facilitating the development of programs that support sales-driving activities and reporting on effectiveness
- Overseeing and coordinating the implementation of CRM campaign management tools
- Assisting with CRM System troubleshooting and technical support for user requests
- Utilizing Salesforce and internal systems to ensure all email and marketing campaign information is updated, accurate and effective
- Maintaining direct system integrations and other data feeds
What you’ll need to succeed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative/technical level position using Salesforce or comparable CRM/marketing database experience
- Prior experience utilizing the Salesforce Platform required
- Must demonstrate capacity for critical thinking, organization, and project planning
- Ability to meet specific deadlines and execute on deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication
What you’ll receive in return.
- Paid time-off earned from day one
- 401k with company match
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Free pizza for you and your family
- Incredible management team that empowers your growth and success
As part of the Lumina Foods family, you’ll enjoy the rewards of making a positive impact on our customers and their communities, today and for years to come. We’d love to have you join us and be part of our success.
Want to know what it’s really like?
Learn more about our family of brands at luminafoods.com.
It is the policy of Lumina Foods, LLC (the “Company”) to afford equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, expunged juvenile records, or pregnancy, and to afford equal opportunities to disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and individuals with a disability, any and other characteristics protected by Federal, State, or Local law.
Community / Marketing Title: CRM Administrator