Food Service Worker - St. Louis College of Pharmacy
Location: St. Louis, Missouri US
Requisition Number: 499
Don’t just stand there, do something great for the community.
If you’re looking to use your passion and enthusiasm to make a positive difference, come to Pedestal Foods. We’re bringing exceptional dining experiences to students, faculty, and staff at private K-12 schools, colleges, and universities. And we have an incredible variety of opportunities for positive, energetic team players to contribute to our important work while building a great career.
Why you’re needed.
As a Food Service Worker you’ll help prepare and serve high-quality food for students, faculty, and staff. You’ll play a dynamic role in your team’s success as you consult with supervisory staff. We’ll need your attention to detail and integrity as you ensure serving areas are safe, sanitary food-handling practices. If you’re a team player that’s looking for a fast-paced environment where you can grow, you’ll find it at Pedestal Foods.
What you’ll need to succeed.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience in foodservice/food preparation
- One (1) year of experience as a food service worker
- Be innovative, creative and focused on quality
- Be customer-service driven
- Experience working in an institutional and/or contracted food service operation or similar industry preferred.
- Proven ability to manage and maintain multiple priorities and multitask
- Manage details for multiple orders accurately and efficiently
- Work effectively in a typical food service environment which may include loud noises, fast paced, large numbers of people, high volume activity, etc.
- Ability to lift and move objects of up to 25 pounds in weigh
- Desire to learn and grow with a first-class food service company
What you’ll receive in return.
- Competitive pay
- New uniforms
- Work schedules that enable positive work-life balance
- Excellent benefits, including health, dental and life insurance, paid vacation and wellness days for eligible full-time employees
At Pedestal Foods, the quality of our people is just as important as the quality of our food. We believe our success starts with our people. We hire great people, and we take great care of them. We’re also part of the Lumina Foods family, offering you the ability to make a positive impact on our customers and their communities, today and for years to come. We’d love to have you join us and be part of our success.
It is the policy of Lumina Foods, LLC (the “Company”) to afford equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, expunged juvenile records, or pregnancy, and to afford equal opportunities to disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and individuals with a disability, any and other characteristics protected by Federal, State, or Local law.
Community / Marketing Title: Food Service Worker - St. Louis College of Pharmacy