Food Service Manager - Archbishop Alter High School
Location: Dayton, Ohio US
Requisition Number: 550
Why just go to a job when you can grow your career?
If you’re looking to gain valuable experience in a dynamic and fast-growing industry, join the Pedestal Foods team. We provide healthy, farm-fresh foods to private K-12 schools, colleges, and universities. More than that, we provide exceptional opportunities for energetic, ambitious individuals. If you are passionate about helping to bring great food and great service to people, we’d love to have you join our team.
Why you’re needed.
As a Food Service Manager at Archbishop Alter High School, you’ll plan, organize, develop and direct the overall operations to ensure that quality food service is provided at all times. We’re counting on you to help us keep things running smoothly and be the multi-talented team player who makes all the difference in our success.
What you’ll need to succeed.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in Restaurant, Hotel and Hospitality; or must have at least three (3) to five (5) years’ experience supervising front of house services.
- Servsafe Certification
- Knowledge of best practices for training kitchen staff and implementing kitchen procedures
- Be customer-service driven
- Proven ability to manage and maintain multiple priorities and multitask
- Work effectively in a typical food service environment which may include loud noises, fast-paced, large numbers of people, high volume activity, etc.
- Familiarity with menu costing procedures
- Ability to lift and move objects of up to 50 pounds in weight
What you’ll receive in return.
- Competitive pay
- Work schedule that enables positive work-life balance
- Excellent benefits, including health, dental and life insurance, paid vacation and wellness days for eligible full-time employees
At Pedestal Foods, the quality of our people is just as important as the quality of our food. We believe our success starts with our people. We hire great people, and we take great care of them. We’re also part of the Lumina Foods family, offering you the ability to make a positive impact on our customers and their communities, today and for years to come. We’d love to have you join us and be part of our success.
It is the policy of Lumina Foods, LLC (the “Company”) to afford equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, expunged juvenile records, or pregnancy, and to afford equal opportunities to disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and individuals with a disability, any and other characteristics protected by Federal, State, or Local law.
Community / Marketing Title: Food Service Manager - Archbishop Alter High School