Route Sales Representative
Location: Fort Worth, Texas US
Requisition Number: 598
Why just make a living when you can make a difference?
That’s exactly what you’ll get to do with a career at TBHC Delivers – part of Lumina Foods. We’re the largest distributor of Hunt Brothers® Pizza, the leading pizza brand in convenience stores across the country. We’re growing fast. And we’ve got a great opportunity for you to bring premium food products and above-and-beyond service to convenience stores and their customers. It’s an incredibly rewarding career that offers stability, growth, excellent earnings potential and incredible personal fulfillment.
Why you’re needed.
As one of our Route Sales Representatives or Account Managers as we like to call them, you’ll build strong relationships with your customers as you make a personal commitment to help them grow their businesses. You’re not just a delivery person – you’re a trusted advisor who goes the extra mile to make sure your customers are successful. You’ll be the one your customers actually look forward to seeing each week. You don’t need route sales experience. We’ll give you all the training and support you need to get the job done. We’ll teach you everything from checking in inventory and managing product rotation to using our new hand-held technologies. It won’t always be easy, but nothing worthwhile ever is.
What you’ll need to succeed.
- High school diploma
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for serving others
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Class B CDL or ability to obtain one within the first six weeks
- Professional demeanor and image
- Positive attitude, lots of energy and a team spirit
- Great communication, business development, and relationship building skills
- Self-motivation and results-driven attitude
- Ability to regularly lift up to 75 lbs.
What you’ll receive in return.
- 4-day work week with weekends off!
- Bi-weekly pay with overtime and incentives
- Paid time-off earned from day one
- 401k with company match
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Free pizza for you and your family
- Incredible management team that empowers your growth and success
As part of the Lumina Foods family, you’ll enjoy the rewards of making a positive impact on our customers and their communities, today and for years to come. We’d love to have you join us and be part of our success.
Want to know what it’s really like?
Take a look at what makes a career as a Route Sales Representative different – and better.
It is the policy of Lumina Foods, LLC (the “Company”) to afford equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, expunged juvenile records, or pregnancy, and to afford equal opportunities to disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and individuals with a disability, any and other characteristics protected by Federal, State, or Local law.
Community / Marketing Title: Route Sales Representative