Food Service Manager - Archbishop Alter High School
Location: Dayton, Ohio US
Requisition Number: 603
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED FOOD SERVICE MANAGER LOOKING FOR DAYTIME /WEEKDAY HOURS?
WE’RE LOOKING FOR AMAZING LEADERS TO MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON STUDENTS AND FACULTY BY PREPARING AND SERVING GREAT FOOD AND CREATING A UNIQUE DINING EXPERIENCE
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
Pedestal Foods is a privately owned and operated God-Centered company. We don’t just hire you to do a job. We hire you to become part of a family – our Pedestal Foods family and the school or university you serve. If you want to be a blessing to others and bring your unique passion to our family, read on.
SOME OF OUR SWEET REWARDS (benefits information)
- Mostly Monday – Friday
- Holidays off (based on school calendar)
- Bi-weekly pay; bonus opportunities (end of semester)
- Cool company logo apparel
- Position training – setting you up for success
- Company matched 401k
- PTO – paid time off – start earning on day one
- Benefits – health, dental and vision
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE TO OUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
In addition to daily duties, we also expect all team members to lend a hand in other areas when needed. We’re a small and mighty team and there are times when you’ll be expected to pitch in and help in other areas.
As a Food Service Manager, you’ll have ultimate responsibility for the success of the program and plans. You will organize, develop, and direct the overall operations in order to ensure that quality food service is provided at all times.
THE INGREDIENTS TO YOUR SUCCESS
- You have a desire to serve others and be a blessing
- You can work efficiently and effectively with a commitment to excellence
- You are willing to jump in and get the job done; no matter the task
- You look for opportunities to serve others and create a positive experience
- You can do the tough stuff- stand for longer periods of time and lift a minimum of 25 pounds
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Restaurant, Hotel and Hospitality; or at least three (3) years’ experience supervising front of house services
- You have a Servsafe Certification
- You have knowledge of best practices for training kitchen staff and implementing kitchen procedures
- You have experience working effectively in a typical food service environment which may include loud noises, fast paced, large numbers of people, high volume activity, etc.
Lumina Foods, LLC. (the “Company”) is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
#beablessing #passionwithpurpose #feedthefuture
Food Service Industry - Restaurant industry - Restaurant Operations, Meal Preparation, Supervisory, Staff Management, Customer Service, Guest Services
Community / Marketing Title: Food Service Manager - Archbishop Alter High School