Location: Nashville, Tennessee US
Requisition Number: 616
Why just make a living when you can make a difference?
That’s exactly what you’ll do with a career at Lumina Foods – the parent company for a family of growing food service brands. As a God-centered company, we strive to be a blessing to our customers and employees every single day. We’ve got a great opportunity for you to be a part of a culture that recognizes your efforts and provides you with the right tools to help you further develop your expertise.
Why you’re needed.
We’re an established foodservice company focused on being a blessing to our customers and our team members. In this role, you’ll be our payroll professional - making a positive impact on our team members in the Support Center and the field by preparing and processing payroll, preparing accruals for month-end financial statements and processing other payments & reimbursements. Because this position is so critical to our team members, our ideal candidate is someone who is both collaborative and detailed, with an eye for managing details and a heart for hitting deadlines. Dependable follow-through and being able to deliver quality work on a consistent basis are also critical!
What you’ll be working on.
- Prepares and processes payroll in accordance with Company pay plans and in compliance with all Federal, State, and Local laws regarding payroll administration
- Reviews and processes all employee expense reports & cash reimbursements
- Prepares accruals for month-end financial statements
- Reconciles employee receivable accounts
What you’ll need to succeed.
- 3+ years of experience managing payroll processes, multi-state experience preferred.
- Related Degree or comparable experience.
- Ability to maintain a current knowledge base of payroll, payroll tax regulations, and benefits related trends and processes
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and work with a high degree of independence
- Microsoft Office experience, strong Excel skills preferred
What you’ll receive in return.
- Paid time-off earned from day one
- 401k with company match
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Free pizza for you and your family
- Incredible team that empowers your growth and success
As part of the Lumina Foods family, you’ll enjoy the rewards of making a positive impact on our customers and their communities, today and for years to come. We’d love to have you join us and be part of our success.
Want to know what it’s really like?
Learn more about our family of brands at luminafoods.com.
It is the policy of Lumina Foods, LLC (the “Company”) to afford equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, expunged juvenile records, or pregnancy, and to afford equal opportunities to disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and individuals with a disability, any and other characteristics protected by Federal, State, or Local law.
Community / Marketing Title: Payroll Manager