Team Leader - Hermitage
Location: Hermitage, Tennessee US
Requisition Number: 622
Why follow the crowd when you can lead with the best?
Take the lead and help deliver the raveable, craveable eating experience Qdoba is famous for! If you're a born leader and you love putting a smile on people’s faces with tasty food and top-notch service, we’re looking for you. You’ll set the tone, raise the bar and inspire others to deliver the goods that meet and exceed our guest’s expectations.
Why you’re needed.
We’re looking to you to help guide our restaurant operations as you focus on thrilling customers and helping our brand thrive. You will:
- Train, develop, coach, and evaluate employees
- Treat employees with respect and dignity
- Manage daily activities to drive operational excellence
- Find opportunities to continuously improve the guest experience
- Be the go-to person for guests and the community – answer questions, concerns, and complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Maintain our image through exceptional restaurant cleanliness, maintenance, and service
- Analyze restaurant operational and financial performance
- Identify trends and implement plans for improvement
- Develop long term sales growth initiatives for driving profitable growth
- Monitor costs and adhere to budget and restaurant goals
What you’ll need to succeed.
- Strong leadership skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Passion for helping others
- Tireless team spirit
What you’ll receive in return.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation days
- Meal discounts
- Fast-paced workplace
- Resume-enhancing experience
- Exciting opportunities for growth
At Qdoba, we bring flavor to peoples’ lives. This means we value the diversity, and flavor, our employees bring to the table. As part of the Lumina Foods family, you’ll also be able to make a positive impact on our customers and their communities, today and for years to come. We’d love to have you join us and be part of our success.
It is the policy of Lumina Foods, LLC (the “Company”) to afford equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, expunged juvenile records, or pregnancy, and to afford equal opportunities to disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and individuals with a disability, any and other characteristics protected by Federal, State, or Local law.
Lumina Foods is committed to a safe and professional working environment. To this end, all applicants must successfully complete a background check.
Community / Marketing Title: Team Leader - Hermitage