Qdoba Assistant Manager - Lindenwood University - St. Charles, MO
Location: St. Charles, Missouri US
Requisition Number: 690
Qdoba Assistant Manager (Full-Time)– Lindenwood University - St. Charles, MO
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED FOOD SERVICE MANAGER LOOKING FOR DAYTIME /WEEKDAY HOURS?
WE’RE LOOKING FOR AMAZING LEADERS TO MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON STUDENTS AND FACULTY BY PREPARING AND SERVING GREAT FOOD AND CREATING A UNIQUE DINING EXPERIENCE
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
Pedestal Foods is a privately owned and operated God-Centered company. We don’t just hire you to do a job. We hire you to become part of a family – our Pedestal Foods family and the school or university you serve. If you want to be a blessing to others and bring your unique passion to our family, read on.
SOME OF OUR SWEET REWARDS (benefits information)
- Holidays off (based on school calendar)
- Bi-weekly pay; bonus opportunities (end of semester)
- Cool company logo apparel
- Position training – setting you up for success
- Company matched 401k
- PTO – paid time off – start earning on day one
- Benefits – health, dental and vision
- Compensation: $35,568 annually
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE TO OUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
In addition to daily duties, we also expect all team members to lend a hand in other areas when needed. We’re a small and mighty team and there are times when you’ll be expected to pitch in and help in other areas.
As an Assistant Manager you will plan, organize, develop and direct the overall operations to ensure that quality food service is provided at all times.
THE INGREDIENTS TO YOUR SUCCESS
- You have a desire to serve others and be a blessing
- You can work efficiently and effectively with a commitment to excellence
- You are willing to jump in and get the job done; no matter the task
- You look for opportunities to serve others and create a positive experience
- You can do the tough stuff- stand for longer periods of time and lift a minimum of 25 pounds
- You have a high school diploma or GED
- You have a minimum of one (1) year experience in food preparation is essential
- You have a minimum of one (1) year of supervisory experience
- You have a Servsafe Certification
Lumina Foods, LLC. (the “Company”) is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
CHECK US OUT @ www.pedestalfoods.com
Join our TALENT COMMUNITY
#beablessing #passionwithpurpose #feedthefuture
Community / Marketing Title: Qdoba Assistant Manager - Lindenwood University - St. Charles, MO