Catering Server (Part-Time) - Lindenwood University - St. Charles, MO
Location: St. Charles, Missouri US
Requisition Number: 730
WE’RE LOOKING FOR AMAZING TEAM MEMBERS TO MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON STUDENTS AND FACULTY BY PREPARING AND SERVING GREAT FOOD AND CREATING A UNIQUE DINING EXPERIENCE
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
Pedestal Foods is a privately owned and operated God-Centered company. We don’t just hire you to do a job. We hire you to become part of a family – our Pedestal Foods family and the school or university you serve. If you want to be a blessing to others and bring your unique passion to our family, read on.
SOME OF OUR SWEET REWARDS
- Holidays off (based on school calendar)
- Bi-weekly pay; bonus opportunities (end of semester)
- Cool company logo apparel
- Position training – setting you up for success
- Company matched 401k
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE TO OUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
Below is the short-list of things expected of our Catering Servers. We also expect all team members to lend a hand in other areas when needed. We’re a small and mighty team and there are times you’ll be expected to pitch in and help in other areas.
As a Pedestal Foods Catering Server, you will assist in the creation of menus; coordinate with food prep staff; pull equipment for event set up, transport materials and food to the event, set up for events, serve guests and clean up the events.
THE INGREDIENTS TO YOUR SUCCESS
- You have a desire to serve others and be a blessing
- You can work efficiently and effectively with a commitment to excellence
- You are willing to jump in and get the job done; no matter what the task
- You look for opportunities to serve others and create a positive experience
- You can do the tough stuff – stand for long periods of time, lift a minimum of 25 pounds
- You have a High School diploma or GED
- Previous experience in foodservice/food preparation
Lumina Foods, LLC. (the “Company”) is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Check us out @ www.pedestalfoods.com
Join our TALENT COMMUNITY
#beablessing #passionwithpurpose #feedthefuture
Community / Marketing Title: Catering Server (Part-Time) - Lindenwood University - St. Charles, MO