Office Services Assistant/Receptionist
Location: Nashville, Tennessee US
Requisition Number: 778
Office Services Assistant
Lumina Foods is looking for an Office Services Assistant/Receptionist to be the face of the brand! We need someone that will greet our in-person and on-the-phone guests with winning hospitality and a can-do spirit. We strive to be a blessing to our customers and employees-this will all start with you!
What you’ll be working on:
- Handling customer calls, determing their needs, and directing them to the appropriate team members for resolution;
- Greeting all guests & visitors with energy, enthusiasm, and hospitality;
- Managing mail and deliveries;
- Planning air/rental car travel for field team members, as needed
- Working with our Business Office Manager you will coordinate the activities of multiple service vendors;
- Data entry and administrative support to our cross-functional teams and sometimes some special projects.
What you’ll need to succeed.
- A completed high school diploma or equivalent;
- Experience answering telephones and managing customer service needs;
- Proven ability to respond to varying situations with tact, diplomacy & professionalism;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel);
- Proven ability to operate and execute in an organized and supportive way.
What you’ll receive in return.
- Above market compensation package – salary range is $16.00 - $18.50 based on experience;
- Paid time-off earned from day one;
- 401k with company match;
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage;
- A supportive culture that empowers your growth and success;
- Lots of free pizza;
- A beautiful office environment located in the 100 Oaks area of Nashville. We are working away from the office most days through the end of the year but don’t worry we will get you fully on-boarded and part of the team!
- Selected candidate needs to be based with the Nashville metro area. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer relocation assistance.
Learn more about our family of brands at www.luminafoods.com
It is the policy of Lumina Foods, LLC (the “Company”) to afford equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, expunged juvenile records, or pregnancy, and to afford equal opportunities to disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and individuals with a disability, any and other characteristics protected by Federal, State, or Local law.
Reception Administrative Coordinator specialist Customer Service "Office Work" Office Worker Job Jobs "Front Desk" Telephones Answer Full-time "Front Office" Now Hiring Hiring Immediately
Community / Marketing Title: Office Services Assistant/Receptionist