Kitchen/Assistant Manager - Chick fil A -St. Louis College of Pharmacy - St. Louis, MO
Location: St. Louis, Missouri US
Requisition Number: 925
Pedestal Foods – Chick-fl-A located on the St. Louis College of Pharmacy campus is seeking a Kitchen/Assistant Manager. This role will primarily focus on coaching/training/assisting the kitchen team to deliver the standards required of all Chick-Fil-A locations. Apply today and talk to our team!
The experience you will need to succeed include:
- 2+ years of supervisory experience leading a kitchen focused team in safe, quality food preparation
- 2+ years in staff development, coaching, and evaluation
- 2+ years of customer service answering guests’ questions/concerns
- Availability to work 11am – 8pm Monday – Friday (occasional weekends may be needed)
- Ability to learn and teach standards and trainings for Chick-Fil-A licensed locations to BOH team
- Obtain Serve Safe Certification via company provided training
- Be consistent and reliable with a positive attitude that values teamwork to serve others
- Work quickly and efficiently while following all food quality guidelines
The preferred candidates have casual dining restaurant experience (Chick-Fil-A experience is ideal) with a proven track record in leadership. Additionally, you will partner with the restaurant management team to ensure optimal staffing levels are met and maintained. Our restaurant is a high energy production environment that serves a large surge of students quickly. Additional duties may be assigned as needed by the management team.
A little about us: Pedestal Foods (a division of Lumina Foods) is a specialized food service provider dedicated to transforming the dining experience for independent and private K-12 schools, colleges, and universities. We build customized dining experiences that align with each campus culture and meet the students’ food choice preferences and budgets. Learn more about us here!
It is the policy of Lumina Foods, LLC (the “Company”) to afford equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, expunged juvenile records, or pregnancy, and to afford equal opportunities to disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and individuals with a disability, any and other characteristics protected by Federal, State, or Local law.
"Back of House” BOH "Kitchen Manager" "Kitchen Mgr" Cook Chick-fil-A “chick fil a” “ jobs near me” “Now Hiring” “Hiring Now” “Hiring Immediately” “Assistant Manager” “St. Louis, MO”
Community / Marketing Title: Kitchen/Assistant Manager - Chick fil A -St. Louis College of Pharmacy - St. Louis, MO